Beach Bungalows and Island Restaurant
WavePark’s all-inclusive packages include accommodation in beachfront private villas and chef-prepared fusion cuisine. Learn more about our bungalows and restaurant below.
Our 6 private bungalows are designed and built using a combination of local and modern materials. Sago palm thatched roofing and hardwood floors keep the Mentawai vibe, while modern dacron pillows and all weather outdoor furniture provide modern comforts.
The bungalows are complete with:
- Indoor/outdoor bathroom en-suite, complete with a double vanity and a western-style toilet
- Couple’s shower with hot/cold rainwater complete with liquid body wash and shampoo
- Bath towels are supplied and refreshed by housekeeping
- Outdoor day beds on the front verandah and chaise lounges on the beach for each bungalow
- 220v electrical outlets and fans for each bed available 24/7
- In-room sound system and security safe
- Luggage and board bag storage
- Daily laundry service available
- Personal wardrobe, hangers, umbrella and flashlight for each guest
All of the materials used during construction are from the Mentawai Islands except the screws, bolts, nails and concrete used for the foundations and joining. All labor to build our facilities was from our local partners and their families, helping to keep the expenditures and revenue streams as local as possible.
Check out our rates and trip dates for 2019 and reserve your spot today.
fresh-caught seafood, tropical cocktails, and sunset views
Bar and Restaurant
The bar and restaurant looks out over the bay, and from the front steps you can see our local break breaking at the end of the bay, just a 10 minute walk from where you’re sitting.
We offer a set resort menu which varies according to local supplies of fish, crab, shrimp and other delicacies.
- Chef-designed menu of Western and Asian cuisine
- Vegan, vegetarian and allergy-conscious options
- Unlimited iced tea, ginger/lemongrass homebrew, fruit and herbal teas, fresh coconuts
- Enjoy breathtaking sunsets while you dine
The WavePark Bar will always be the first and best-stocked bar in the Mentawais. With a dedicated bartender ready to serve your cold beverages, you’re ready to watch the sunset over our beautiful bay. Once it’s dark, enjoy reliving the day’s action on the big screen with photos taken by our full-time photographer, showing everybody’s triumphs and tragedies almost life-sized in the lounge of the bar. Bring your own duty free if you wish, you only need to pay for corkage and mixers to get your personal cocktail mixed every time.
Drop us a line below and we’ll be happy to answer all your questions!